GOOGLE PENALTY ASSESSMENT
Have your website rankings dropped? Are you losing traffic online? Don’t panic. SEO Business Solutions can help you figure out what’s wrong, and fix the problem for you. You might have received a Google penalty.
Google updates its algorithms and SEO guidelines on a regular basis, in effort to improve the efficiency and accuracy of its search engine. The purpose of these updates is to fine-tune the ranking process. Google makes sure websites that are following ethical SEO practices are rewarded with high rankings, and increased traffic. And, those that ignore the rules, or use black-hat SEO techniques, are punished.
A GOOGLE UPDATE CAN DAMAGE YOUR RANKINGS
Receiving a Google penalty can have a devastating effect on your business. Don’t let a Google update catch you off guard. You might not even notice your website has been penalized— until it’s too late.
We can help. SEO Business Solutions specializes in Google penalty recovery. We stay up-to-date with Google’s ever-changing guidelines and algorithm updates at all times. And, we’ll help you recover from Google Panda and other algorithm changes quickly. So, you can minimize damage to you ROI, and get back to business as usual.
GOOGLE SEO ANALYSIS: A PLAN FOR RECOVERY
We’ll design a personalized Google recovery plan that will restore your ranking online, and draw new traffic to your website. We’ll make sure your website recovers fast, and doesn’t receive future penalties.
SEO Business Solutions FOLLOWS A STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
- STEP 1: We’ll log-in to Google Webmaster Tools, and perform an intensive backlink analysis. We’ll find out what the penalty is and where it came from. Our goal: figure out why your rankings have dropped.
- STEP 2: We’ll identify unnatural, or problematic links, and develop a customized strategy to remove them. This strategy might include contacting the website owners that host these bad links, and request their removal. And, any links that cannot be removed this way will be disavowed by Google’s disavow tool. We review every link manually, and nothing escapes our attention to detail.
- STEP 3: If your website is beyond repair, our team can help you create a new website and start over fresh. We’ll ensure your new website meets Google’s standards and ranks highly. This scenario is rare.
There are two types of Google penalties: manual and algorithmic penalties. Manual penalties are issued by Google employees. They scan the link profile of your website, and flag any unnatural, manipulative, or “spammy” links. Algorithmic penalties are detective by Google’s algorithm software. Low-quality links are usually from websites that have previously been penalized or banned by Google.
If your website received a Google penalty, your site profile probably appears unnatural or over-optimized. In other words, Google believes you were trying too hard to rank highly on search engines, or took SEO short cuts to fool the system. There may also have been a Google update that is affecting your rankings.
GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: AVOID FUTURE PENALTIESHow do you know if your website has a penalty? You can check if you have a penalty by logging onto Google Webmaster Tools. But, you can’t see where the penalty came from, or know how to remove it from your website. That’s where the experts at SEO Business Solutions come in. We offer penalty removal. Once the penalty is removed, your search engine rankings will improve. How do you avoid future penalties? Stay on top of algorithm updates and follow Google’s guidelines very closely. Google search optimization is key.
- Clean, penalty-free website
- Increased website traffic
- Greater online visibility
- Clean backlink profile
- Protection from future penalties
- Google search engine optimization
- All bugs, errors & Google TOS violations fixed
Google recovery can be a tedious process. Don’t get discouraged. Trust the experts to guide you in the right direction. We’ll make your Google penalty recovery as stress-free, and easy as possible. Google optimization is essential for any website.
Contact us today for a free website audit and consultation.Free SEO Analysis